Red Agency is an award-winning public relations and marketing communications consultancy.
We are rare on the Australian communications landscape in that we have three offices (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane) with a staff of 16 full-time consultants in addition to administrative support.
We operate across four dedicated sectors – consumer, corporate, government and technology – although due to the nature of our business there are often cross-overs.
We work for many well-known household brands – and brands that want to be household names. Many companies engage Red Agency because they like our combination of corporate affairs and consumer work. Most approaches are because the company wants to raise their profile – which usually means media relations. However, once we understand what the company is trying to achieve the scope of the work usually expands to include promotions, events, Social Media, leveraging sponsorships and producing collateral whether in a print or online form.
Red Agency consultants are some of the best and highly regarded by the PR industry. Our retention of staff is above industry standard and ongoing training is paramount.
Red Agency is a mid-sized agency by Australian standards and is part of a global PR network of 1,300 PR practitioners.
Red Agency was acquired by Havas Worldwide in January 2006 – the sixth largest communications company in the world. This has enabled Red Agency to have access to some of the best practitioners globally and their work.
Our awards -
2012 Public Relations Institute of Australia Golden Target Awards NSW – 3 wins – Consumer and Special Event categories
- 2012 Campaign Asia PR Week Awards – Product Brand Development Campaign of the Year
- 2012 Campaign Asia PR Week Awards – Promotional Activity of the Year (Honourable Mention)
- 2011 Spikes Asia Best Integrated led by PR for Vanish Napisan Sponsors the White House
- 2009 PRIA Victorian finalist, consumer marketing category. Client: Hilton (launch of Hilton Melbourne South Wharf)
- 2009 PRIA Victorian finalist, issues management category. Client: Quantum Multimedia Communications
- 2007 PRIA national award winner, environment category. Client: WWF (Earth Hour)2007 PRIA NSW award winner, environment category. Client: WWF (Earth Hour)
- 2005 PRIA Victorian awards, commended, event management category. Client: Australian Wheat Board
- 2004 PRIA national award winner, event management category. Client: Australian Wheat Board