Overview: Red Agency was engaged by Sunny Queen Australia in January 2015 to manage a crisis issue. The success of our strategy and execution with media management and key messaging impressed the company so much that they retained us to manage ongoing media relations, event management and stakeholder engagement to build confidence in the brand,…Details
In January 2015, we were engaged by global fashion e-tailer boohoo.com to manage its social media community across Australia (AU) and New Zealand (NZ). We were tasked to provide the international e-tailer with strategic and creative direction, with a focus on the activation and maintenance of Boohoo’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts across both markets. Red Agency was also responsible for amplifying boohoo’s seasonal collection launches via social media including its Autumn/Winter (AW15) and Spring/Summer (SS15) collections to the AU/NZ market. With up to 100 pieces hitting the website every day and a new collection each week – the 24/7 fashion site required an equally cutting-edge agency, which would continue evolving and growing the brand within the AU and NZ market.
- 50% increase in the level of engagement on Facebook
- 300 uses of our hashtag #WeAreAus for the season launch event in one day
- 4,678 increase in followers on Facebook AU
- 400% increase in average earned impressions on Twitter
- 270% increase in engagement rate on Twitter
- 5,356 organic increase in followers on Instagram