Overview: 400,000 Aussie kids and young adults suffer from a rare disease and receive little to no funding in Australia. The Steve Waugh Foundation is the only place for these kids and their families to turn. This year Steve hosted The Captain’s Ride, a peloton of 60 keen riders on a 1000km ride from Sydney…Details
Red Agency and Havas created the Food Fight, with the support of some of Australia’s top food manufacturers and retailers, including Kellogg’s, Vetta Pasta, SPC Coles and Woolworths. Throughout the month of August, brands associated with The Food Fight would make one food donation to Foodbank, for each product purchased by the consumer.
We focused on partnerships to showcase how people could use Food Fight products with activity including:
- Securing six top chefs to create simple recipes featuring Food Fight products to give consumers another incentive to purchase participating brands.
- Partnering with web cooking show, ‘What’s Cooking’, filming and photographing celebrity chefs cooking their recipes for shareable social content.
- Collaborating with high profile recipe website, My Food Book, encouraging the community to upload recipes using Food Fight products.
- Engaging Kylie Gillies as our campaign ambassador to talk about her personal experience learning about hunger in Australia
- 50+ articles including Ch7 The Morning Show, Sky News, The Australian and The Guardian
- 248% increase in Foodbank Facebook page likes compared to the same period in 2014
- 80% coverage provided a direct call-to-action (sign up to be a Food Fighter / buy a Food Fight product)
- Secured partnership with What’s Cooking delivering over $80,000 worth of content
- Most importantly, the Food Fight campaign delivered 7 million much needed serves of food to struggling families
- 30,000 campaign video views
- 1 million+ social reach