Overview: In January 2015, we were engaged by global fashion e-tailer boohoo.com to manage its social media community across Australia (AU) and New Zealand (NZ). We were tasked to provide the international e-tailer with strategic and creative direction, with a focus on the activation and maintenance of Boohoo’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts across both markets. Red…Details
Red Agency was engaged by Jetts for integrated expertise in consumer media relations, a features and thought-leadership program at a national and regional level, and crisis communications.
Jetts were seeking a steady flow of publicity on both national and local levels around members and club activities as the strength of their business lies in community.
Dedicated to the Jetts journey, Red Agency liaise with club owners and managers across the country on a daily basis to:
- Identify strong case studies
- Gain insights on upcoming fitness trends
- Educate franchisees how to get the best from PR
- Pitch successful and inspiring member case studies
- Submit Jetts for relevant industry and business awards and secure media coverage to celebrate the passion and success of both groups and individuals within the fitness/health industry
- Secured over 140 pieces of coverage in 8 months, across all media channels including: newspaper, magazine, online, TV, radio and social media
- Gained over $1,000,000 worth of publicity
- Increased brand awareness nation-wide through coverage in metro and local newspapers and trade publications
- Forged strong relationships between Jetts clubs and relevant media – including national, metro and local
- Profiled many inspiring members across the country, and publicised the best industry professionals announced at Jetts 2013 Awards
- Jetts announced top ranking fitness group on the 2013 BRW Fast Franchise list