Overview: On Christmas eve 2015, Red was briefed by the Victorian Government’s Department of Education (DEP) to develop a strategy that would raise awareness and drive action around the increasing number of incidents of children locked in cars. This brief came off the back of the highly successful NSW Government campaign around the same topic,…Details
Red Agency was appointed by the NSW Government Department of Finance & Services to attract experienced candidates to help DFS implement a campaign.
We devised a social media campaign to target the desired market, and help DFS implement the major reform program to its corporate and shared services division.
Red Agency implemented the social media campaign through the creation of:
- LinkedIn page: “Department of Finance & Services” to target suitable professionals
- Twitter account: @DFSjobs_NSW to create a community of change management, business, technical and project management professionals
- Facebook: NSW Government Department of Finance & Services – Jobs to create awareness of the project and generate discussion about topical events
- Twitter – over 145 Twitter followers. The Twitter account also developed a strong change management community
- Facebook – the page received 85 likes and approximately 100 people per day saw the DFS content
- LinkedIn – members of the DFS group rose from 112 people to 306 people since the campaign began