Overview: Red Agency was tasked with launching PLUS7 Exclusives in Australia – a range of brand new online TV show on Yahoo7. To do this, we needed a creative idea that would: Drive awareness of PLUS7 on Yahoo7 as a destination for exclusive content Encourage downloads of the PLUS7 app and streams of the new…Details
NSW Health is determinedly working on a goal to end HIV transmission by 2020. Advances in treatment and testing technologies make this possible.
To translate awareness to action, NSW established a state-wide HIV testing week running from 30 May to 7 June 2015. We worked on the development of a flagship music tour (EASY TOUR) to travel to key areas and promote HIV testing. EASY is the core branding for HIV testing, reflecting that advances in HIV testing such as rapid testing (results available in 30 minutes) make HIV Testing EASY AS.
Red Agency developed the strategy and secured talent including Paulini, Kate DeAraugo, Emily Williams, Cosima De Vito, Melissa Tkautz and Matthew Mitcham to front the tour as a new way to create conversation about HIV which still sees 1000 people a year returning positive tests in Australia. Our artists and locations were chosen to specifically engage a younger target demographic. This was Australia’s first-ever music tour to promote HIV testing, and the first time that there had been a major HIV activation outside of inner-Sydney in Sydney’s west and regional areas.
The activation was underpinned by PR and social media strategies.
- 1,300,743 reached through Twitter (81% increase from 2014)
- 221,659 Instagram impressions (143% increase from 2014)
- 151,875 Facebook reach
- 40+ items of earned media and a reach of nearly 30,000,000
- Testing sites across NSW reported record numbers – the A-Test site in Oxford Street, Darlinghurst had its busiest week on record
- More than 1,500 people took away information about their nearest testing centre